Africa is home to nine of the world’s 15 fastest-growing economies; yet, over the past 10 years, productivity has fallen. How will the Fourth Industrial Revolution impact Africa?
This session was developed in partnership with CNBC Africa.
· Akinwumi Ayodeji Adesina, President, African Development Bank (AfDB), Abidjan.
· Hailemariam Dessalegn, Prime Minister of Ethiopia.
· Paul Kagame, President of the Republic of Rwanda.
· Yemi Osinbajo, Vice-President of Nigeria.
· Hans Vestberg, President and Chief Executive Officer, Ericsson, Sweden.
Moderated by Bronwyn Nielsen, Editor-in-Chief and Executive Director, CNBC Africa, South Africa.